Co-located with CS international conference, one of the largest semicondutor events of the year, the PIC International conference is born to provide timely and comprehensive coverage of every important sector within the photonics integrated circuits industry. It will be organized 1st-2nd March 2016 in the Sheraton Hotel in Brussels, Belgium, with +30 speakers and +300 delegates.
The presentations will be grouped into six key themes which collectively provide complete coverage of the Photonic Integrated Circuits industry. Each industry key theme will have a keynote presentation from a leading industry figure, as well as an analyst presentation tailored to the theme.
– Where should the laser go?
– Driving deployment of PICs in datacentres
– Increasing the capability of optical networks
– What’s the role of the foundry?
– Do we have the tools for designing, making, packaging and testing PICs?
– A question of material: InP, silicon, or something else?
VLC Photonics is proudly sponsoring the conference and will be also giving a talk about “Outsourcing options and trends for the fabless development of PICs,”, on Wed 2nd at 11:40. Make sure to book your registration, as places are limited!