Next week, VLC Photonics will attend one more time the largest optics and photonics event in the world. Taking place in San Francisco from January 27th to February 1st 2018, SPIE Photonics West consists of three conferences and two world-class exhibitions. Besides the exhibition itself, this event comprises of 40 industry events and more than 70 courses and workshops covering many topics in the field.
VLC Photonics will be exhibiting at booth number 5266 on the North Hall. Pass by to discover our exclusive technical report on photonic foundries and learn about our latest photonic activities and innovations projects.
If you want to arrange a meeting there, just write an email to inigo.artundo(at)vlcphotonics.com.
Moreover, some photonic integration related sessions and activities not to be missed are:
- OPTO Plenary Session (Monday 29th of January 2018)
- Silicon Photonics and Photonic Integrated Circuits: 2018 Industry Perspective (3:30 – 4:45 PM, Tuesday 30th of January 2018)
- OPTO Interactive Poster Session (6:00 – 8:00 PM, Wednesday 31st of January 2018)
- Integrated Optics: Devices, Materials, and Technologies XXII (Conference 10535)
- Smart Photonic and Optoelectronic Integrated Circuits XX (Conference 10536)
- Silicon Photonics XIII (Conference 10537)
- Optical Interconnects XVIII (Conference 10538)
- Photonic Instrumentation Engineering V (Conference 10539)
- Terahertz, RF, Millimeter, and Submillimeter-Wave Technology and Applications XI (Conference 10531)